Wednesday, March 02, 2005

And the Oscar goes to...me!

Vanessa here...

It's bitter cold...it's snowing off and on...and I couldn't be happier. Why? 'Cause I'm totally digging on Phillip Coulter! Yes, Ponytail Cutie and I had a second date and it was fab-u!

We went to a co-worker's of his for an Oscar party. There were tons of people there and we really didn't get to spend a lot of time together because people were swarming around the food and stuff. But when the major awards were announced, PC and I found each other. I have to say, I was a little disappointed that he was so jazzed that Million Dollar Blunder won so much. He has this thing for Hilary Swank. Hello...she has a horsie mouth and looks like a guy! And Clint Eastwood soooo shouldn't have won. It should have gone to Martin Scorsese who's a frickin' genius. Problem was, I was in a room full of Million Dollar Blunder fans. Apparently, PC's whole company had a team building outing where they all went to see the movie as motivation. I hate when companies do stuff like that. They force interaction between people who can barely stand working with each other as it is, but then you have to spend time outside of the office doing something that's usually enjoyable, but it's so you'll "learn a lesson."

Every time Million Dollar Boogink won, everyone in the company like high-fived each other and were all..."remember when..." relating back to their company outing. I felt like such an outside, so instead, I just acted like I was all happy. Big smiley face. I mean, I haven't even seen the stupid movie. I was the only one in the room who cheered when Sideways won for writing and for when The Aviator got stuff. So...I was all Best Actress myself, trying to fit in and smiling through the pain of this bad, bad movie winning everything.

At least the end of the evening was nice...VV got her a little sugar. He kisses really nice, let me just say. Not sloppy, not too drooly...just nice. No complaints from me. And no...things didn't go any further. It was just our second date, but we are going out Friday night...so who knows what I'll have to report. (Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha...)

There's plenty at work to keep me occupied in the meantime, incluing the obnoxious inside sales guy who I'm still battling with the open window thing. He came in the other day and started spraying dissinfectant on his chair. When I asked him what was going on -- I mean, everyone was gagging on the Lysol smell -- he said that someone had used his chair without his knowledge and they "left DNA and human dander" that was making his sneeze. This guy is certifiable!!!

Almost time for season four premiere of Tyra Bank's America's Next Top Model. Time to get sucked into yet another reality TV show.

Double Vee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training