Thursday, April 28, 2005

Open your Golden Gate?

Vanessa here...

Okay...here's a fun quiz I took a little while ago on what American city I should live in...

American Cities That Best Fit You:

70% San Francisco
65% Washington, DC
60% Los Angeles
60% New York City
60% Philadelphia


http://www.blogthings.com/americancitiesbestfitquiz/

Interesting...San Francisco? That's wicked cool! I've always loved the idea of San Francisco...and have wanted to visit there. My company goes there for tradeshows...it would be cool if I got to travel there. It reminds me of Journey, the Bay City Rollers (yes, I remember them), Party of Five and Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City. And that time Emeril went there to cook across the bay. Mmm...could be an interesting move one of these days...

Got to get back to work. Those marketing leads don't generate themselves.

Double Vee

5 Comments:

Anonymous Emily said...

:( the link doesn't work...

7:41 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Sorry! I copied and pasted it from their website...must be something on their end. You can go to http://www.blogthings.com/americancitiesbestfitquiz/

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Okay...I got it now! Hmm...apparentely, I would do well in Austin, TX or Las Vegas! :D

11:14 AM  
Anonymous pam said...

I got Atlanta! Have never even been there. Guess I'll have to go to National next year. :)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Julia Chamberlain said...

Hey, I got Boston, San Fran and DC. No New York even though I live there. By the way, you do know the Bay City Rollers were Scottish, and I think Bay City refers to Edinburgh.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training