Thursday, May 19, 2005

Fan mail...and reality TV wrap-ups...

Vanessa here...

I've gotten some cool "fan mail" lately...check this out from last night.

To: Vanessa Virtue
From: DJ Adien
www.djadien.com/djadien/music.html

Enjoy!
Adien

How cool is THAT??? DJ Adien is the awesome DJ that Griz and I went to see in New York City last month. She totally rocked the house with her grooving mix. This link is about 18 minutes worth of kick ass music that will get you moving. Thanks and a shout out to DJ Adien for reading the blog and e-mailing me!

Then I get this next one...

Vanessa: You seem fun and hot and I've love to hang out with you. My buddies and I are shooting pool Friday night at The Rack. Maybe we could meet up there? Hope to see you them, Jeremy Foley


Thanks for the e-mail, dude! That's pretty neat that you think I'm fun and hot just from my blog. I do like to think I know how to cut loose and have a good time. Tell you what...I'll think about it. (I'll see if I can drag Griz with me.) The Rack's not usually my scene as a lot of the guys there are jock wannabes and the girls are all tiny, hard bodies who are either skate (Bruins) of cleat (Sox, Patriots) chasers, so, this could be interesting. But I'll definitely e-mail this Jeremy Foley and maybe we'll meet up.

The people you meet online, eh?

So...I watched two of my obsessions season finales last night: America's Next Top Model and Showdog Moms and Dads. First, ANTM, I have to say was not as riveting this season as it has been in the past, but then again, you can't find an Eva Diva every season. The two finalists were Naima and Kahlen and I have to admit, I got a vicious charge out of see the pudgy, way-too-self-confident Keenyah get sent home. That girl needs to take a humble pill and get OVER herself. I hate when people make EVERYTHING on the planet about them and only them. Puhhh-leeze. Kahlen's been my dark horse for about eight weeks now and I was pleased to see her blossom at the end of the show. She's totally got a modeling future ahead of her and I seriously doubt she'll be going back to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Naima did a great job and commanded the runway and totally deserved to win. She's had the audience since the first episode.

Then, on Showdog Moms and Dads, I just had to laugh at the entire concept of this show. These people...live on a different plane of existence from the rest of us, but it was fascinating getting a behind the scenes look at the showdog world. I mean, where else on television can you constantly see two dogs boinking and close ups of piles of dog shit. Now that's riveting television. I think the funniest part was when the gay couple opened up their "High Maintenance Bitch" dog store and the two of them couldn't stop crying. It was a fun TV show to watch.

Now, I'm looking forward to the return of Entourage on HBO and Blow Out on Bravo. And no, I don't have anything better to do...well, other than to listen to DJ Adien's website and go meet up with Jeremy...

Hang loose!
DoubleVee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blow out kicked ass last season. i didn't know there was a new season. is it soon?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Blow Out will be back on June 7th! And no...I don't work for Bravo. = )

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training