Monday, May 16, 2005

How well do I know men?

I'm being a lazy blogger today since my mind is fried from Sunday night TV viewing of The Family Guy, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. (Love Grey's Anatomy...only one espisode left!) I'm taking the easy quiz way out today...besides, people e-mail and say they love the quizzes...so have fun!

I may not have a steady boyfriend, but according to this, I know men pretty well. Maybe that's why I'm so picky as I'm out scoping the guys of Boston. Maybe they should take a quiz on how well they know women... :)


You Are a Good Student of Men

You're pretty good at knowing what men are thinking
But you're not dead on 100% of the time
Let your guy off the hook sometimes... because you may be reading him all wrong!
How Well Do You Understand Men? Take This Quiz :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training