Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm tired of complaining about the weather...

Vanessa here...

Well, another lovely spring day in Beantown. 57 degrees, overcast, 40% chance of rain and it's just brrrrr cold. I'm so white it's not even funny. I've gone past being Caucasian and am now headed towards Albino. My skin is so pasty white, I look like I could star in a remake of "Interview With a Vampire." At least with their white skin comes everlasting life. Me, I'm doomed to everlasting winter.

Well, Vanessa...cheer up...according to Boston.com weather next Tuesday it'll be 60 degrees with intermittent clouds. That's the best they can do. I'm so going to jetBlue and booking a flight to Miami Beach.

I still have tanning visits left with Hollywood Tans from last fall. I need to call them and see if I can come in. I'm tired of looking anemic. This lady on the train the other day asked me if I felt okay because I was so pale. That's just embarrassing.

So...I'm going to bundle up, head to a diner in Brookline for a cheese and mushroom omelet and then I'll head to Harvard Square to see "It's All Gone Pete Tong." Since I'm such a huge dance music fan, this ought to be an experience. Then tonight, I'm hitting the town with Griz to do a little man hunting. May go back to Newbury Street since we had so much luck the other night seeing cute guys. Maybe we'll get lucky!

Now, check out DJ Scratching Post and MC Meowmix. (I know...so juvenile, but cute...)

Hang loose...

Double Vee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training