Saturday, May 21, 2005

It's a Star Wars weekend...

Vanessa here...

Went to see Star Wars yesterday and it was awesome! It was sooooo much better than Episode I or Episode II (which had no plots, in my opinion) but this was excellent. It wrapped everything up and made is sync with the classic Star Wars of 1977. Wow...so well done. I highly recommend it. There were even a couple of teary-eyed moments, I admit, when Obiwan faced his protege in battle. My heart broke when the Jedi were mostly all destroyed. What can I say...I'm a sap.

So, to pick things up a little, here's another fun Star Wars quiz for this Saturday...have fun...


Your Amazing Yoda Sex Line


"Foreplay, cuddling - a Jedi craves not these things."




Hang loose!

Double Vee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training