Friday, May 20, 2005

May the Force be with you...

Vanessa here...

So, have you seen the new Star Wars movie yet? I hear it's awfully good. (Awfully long, too.) I'm going just to gawk at Ewan McGregor for two and a half hours, thankyouverymuch. I was always a huge Han Solo (Harrison Ford) fan growing up. I cried my EYES out when he was frozen in the carbon in The Empire Strikes Back. I mean, I was scarred! My friends growing up were all goo-goo over Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), but to me he looked like my 3rd cousin, Ben, so that was too much of an ick factor for me. Now, I'll settle for cute little Ewan as Obiwan. I'm sure he saves the day in this, the final episode.

And I'm sorry, but in the previous two movies, Hayden Christensen can't act his way out of a paper bag. HOW did he get cast in this part? Even Natalie Portman -- a fine actress -- seemed to be dialing it in in the last two movies...so I hope they're both better in this one.

Here's a Star Wars related quiz to end the week. Enjoy and May the Force Be With You...

Your Star Wars Pickup Line

"I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby."





Hang Loose!

Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous fred b. said...

The new Star Wars movie kicks ass.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training