Monday, May 09, 2005

Oops, I'm gonna do it again...

Vanessa here... (no, not Brittney)

Well, considering the slew of e-mails and comments I've gotten on the topic of the "Cute-Guy Crisis in Government Center" and the verbal gauntlets that have been thrown down challenging the validity of my cute gage, I have decided to conduct yet another test in search for cute guys in our wonderful city...and I've got just the place.

Tomorrow night, in fact, (that's Tuesday, May 10th, people!) I'm attending this cool book release party at Croma Boston for a local author (Marianne Mancusi) who's first book is out. What...free drinks, specialty cocktails and appies...I'm soooo there! But, beforehand, I will try another (non-scientific formula...read...my opinion) polling/assessment of cute guys. This time, I'll be scoping Newbury Street. I'll be out and about from 6:00-6:30 hoping (desperately!) to see some cute guys that our city has to offer. So guys...if you've been told by your friends (preferably female) that you're hot, cute, attractive or handsome, please come by and strut your stuff for me. Hell, come to the party, too...should be quite an event!

Then, on Wednesday, I'll post my report on the guys I see. We'll see if Newbury Street fares better than Government Center. It's got to be better than TWO cute guys on the Vanessa Scale.

This is going to be fun! I'm going to drag Mia and Griz with me for the hell of it. Maybe I'll come out of this with a date...now wouldn't that be fun? Maybe we'll hit it off immediately. We'll fall in love, get married on the beach on the Cape with a clam bake reception to follow. I'll get a cake that looks like a Tiffany gift box. Think of the story I could tell our grandchildren on how their grandparents met while on a manhunt through out Boston.

Okay...hello, Vanessa...cart...horse...get over yourself.

Ah well...it'll be fun! Looking forward!

Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i'm so gonna be there. i better make your list.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training