Sunday, May 15, 2005

Which Desperate Housewife are you?

Since tonight's the (last?) next to last episode of Desperate Housewives, I thought this would be appropriate. Okay...this is cool. I'm definitely not Brie, nor am I Lynette with the 30,000 kids and as much as I wouldn't mind a tryst with that gardner, I'm not Gaby. I can see me wanting to be Edie, but this makes much more sense. Take it and see which one you are...

DHsusan
Congratulations! You are Susan Mayer, the divorcee
and single mom who will go to extraordinary
lengths for love.

Which Desperate Housewife are you?

5 Comments:

Anonymous stephanie said...

Eeek - I got Lynette, which scares the shit out of me since I have no intention on the planet of ever having children. Here I thought I was an Edie. ;-)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous liz maverick said...

I got Gabrielle?! Snicker.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this quiz sucks because it said i was brie and i'm not that anal at all. :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kathy Holmes said...

That's the crazy part about "Housewives." Consciously, I don't think I want to be any of them. But I took the poll and it turns out that I'm an Edie. Maybe an Edie-wannabe. Maybe that's why my characters are sometimes an Edie.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

LOL! Just as long as it didn't say I was Mrs. Huber or that old lady that Lynette's always fighting with. :)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training