Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Birthday, Uncle Sam!

Vanessa here...

Checking in quickly as the day's festivities are quite busy on this day off/Fourth of July. Here's what I'll be doing tonight...



Mia, being a first generation American from Portugal, likes to give Fourth of July presents. She actually gave me an American flag bikini. (Although I look nothing like these models.) Me...in a bikini! I don't think I've worn a bikini since I was 12 years old. But I tried it on and it looks okay...although, I'm of the opinion that the design is bordering on the edge of flag desecration.

Today it's beach time at Singing Beach, then a BBQ at Mia's boyfriend (my coworker) Larkin's place on the North Shore. Then, we're going to our office in Cambridge where Griz schmoozed the building super into letting us up onto the roof so there's a ton of people from work gathering to watch the fireworks. Should be a time. Course, the traffic home will be a complete and total bitch.

Happy Fourth everyone...enjoy some fireworks over your city. Boston's always rock and you can always watch what we're seeing on CBS.

Hang loose,
Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

it depends on the woman who's wearing the flag bikini. if she's hot, everything's okay. if she's chunky or something then it's definately desecration.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

j, you're incorrigible. = )

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture rocks. The colors are fantastic.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Thanks, Anon. Wish I could take credit for it, but I snagged it from the A&E website. :)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training