Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Action on the Freedom Trail...

Vanessa here...

For the record...

I did NOT intentionally blog tease you people. My pregnant-with-her-bastard-until-September-3rd-child roommate was puking her morning (nee evening) sick guts up and I had to go help her. Do you think I'm the type of friend who would put my own self interests above those of a woman who's knocked up by the guy I introduced her to? Well, maybe not this time.

Anyway...so let me get back to the date with Hunter Langdon.

Recap: Freedom Trail, lots of walking, eating oysters, eating gelato, torrential rains, holding of hands and running into covered alcove.

So, we're standing there. So close we're almost behind each other. I know I look like a drowned rat with flat hair, but suddenly, I don't care. The noise on the street behind us disappears. The rainfall continues around us, drawing us closer and closer together. His eyes are sooooo green that I could completely lose myself in them. His smile is so genuine. So deep. So...real.

He takes his hand and brushes my wet hair away from my face. I think it was in my mouth, but who the hell knows. I don't know. Do I care? Should I care? I care right now as he moves it away and focuses his stare on my lips. Hell yeah!

My hands wrap instinctively around his waist and I think I must look like Scarlett O'Hara in the parlor after Frank Kennedy's funeral, ready to be kissed by Rhett. You know the pose. Head back, eyes closed, lips slightly pursed. I must not have looked like a complete fool 'cause next thing I know, Hunter's lips are on mine. Smooth and oh, so soft. He must go through a containers of chapstick a month to keep them that baby soft.

It's not a too-fast, aggressive, open-mouthed kiss...more like a "get to know me" type of kiss. Nibbling here. Nibbling there. Mouths moving together. Sampling. Tasting. He takes my face in both of his hands now and adjusts my head for a better angle. Yes, sir, Agent Langdon. Anything you want, sir.

Then it turns...deep, adult kisses. Lingering. Smoldering. I hold on to him for dear life and I love every minute of it. Finally, our lips part and the tongues get into the action. He tastes of the coffee-laced tiramisu we had earlier. He tastes delicious.

I don't know how long we stood there grubbing out like teenagers, but eventually this school group came by and the kids started hooting and hollering at us. When we broke apart, their chaperone gave me the evil eye. WHAT? Like she's never seen two people kiss before? Or been kissed herself? Get over it, Prudey McPruderton.

Hunter and I skipped doing the Old North Church (didn't want to follow the school group in) and went straight to Paul Revere's house, holding hands the whole way. In the confines of the old house, we were constantly bumping into each other, rubbing against one another and, let's face it, I wanted him to throw me on Mr. Revere's bed so I could scream out "The Red Coats are coming! The Red Coats are coming!" Baaaaaaaaaad Vanessa.

By the time we walked all the way over to Charlestown to the Navy Yard, it had started raining again. We were so wet, we couldn't get any wetter. Hunter kept kidding around and literally dragging me through puddles, making my shoes even wetter. At one point, he lifted me up and over one big puddle and then let me ride piggy back. Man, I haven't ridden piggy back since like 7th grade! And I'm impressed that Hunter could heft me up onto his back so easily. Not like I'm a big cow or anything, but every female worries about girth issues, right?

We went through the long safety line at the USS Constitution and then did a quick tour. At one point towards the back of the boat, after the rest of the group had wandered off, I tugged on Hunter's hand and turned him back to me. Boldly, I stood on my (sopping wet) tiptoes and kissed him flat on the lips. He smiled down at me, sneered in a fun way and then wrapped his arm around my middle like it was the most natural thing in the world.

When our Freedom Trailing was over, we caught the water taxi back over to Long Wharf (drying off some in the breeze and now sunshine) and then he called me a cab to take me home. He didn't want to leave me, but he was having dinner with his boss and his wife that night and needed to get home and clean up. He told me this was the best afternoon he'd spent in Boston and he definitely wanted to see me again. (Hurrah!!!!) I literally floated home.

So, now it's Wednesday and Hunter and I have been e-mailing back and forth every day. (Don't worry...he's not using his official government work account. We're using our personal accounts. His address should be 1HotAgent@whatever.com. He's got a crazy busy week, but we're getting together Friday night and...I. Can. Not. Wait. He said it's up to me where we go and what we do?
Hmmm...dinner, a movie, a game of spin the bottle?

Any ideas?

I'll keep you posted on my bliss...

Hang loose,
Double Vee

P.S. Was the story worth the wait? :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you're forgiven. That was worth the wait.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous j said...

i wouldn't trust this guy, vv

6:10 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

I can assure you there's nothing not to trust with this guy. He works for the FBI. ;-) Thanks for the concern, j. And glad I've been forgiven, Anon.

VV

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

I've had it with you ad-feeler assholes. Go spam someone else's blog.

Mean Vanessa = |

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Can some real people please comment? These ad-feelers are reeking havoc on me. Grrrr.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie K. said...

Maybe your new, hot FBI agent boyfriend can investigate them. hee hee

7:06 PM  
Anonymous ZaZa said...

Does Blogger let you edit comments or just delete them? I use WordPress, and it lets me edit. So, when I get these things, I delete the link and the name of their product/site, and just keep the "Hey, nice site," comment. Hee.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training