Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm a cheater...

Vanessa here...

I think I cheated on Hunter today. Not like he's officially my boyfriend or anything, but still...I feel like some sort of dirty fornicator. WAIT...I did not have sex with anyone. But I eye flirted on the train with a guy.

I was sitting there and I felt someone looking at me. You know how you get that feeling. Usually it's some crazy mo-fo asking me about where to get electric shock treatments or some bum telling my shoes are nice. But this time, it was actually a cute, well-dressed, blue-eyed guy. I was listening to my MP3 player and next thing I knew, he was nodding and smiling at me. He apparently could tell I was getting into the Jenn Cuneta version of "Come Rain Come Shine" blaring out.

So, the whole ride, we did the eye flirt. Teasing each other with our smiles across the train. He was really, really flirting with me.

Then it hit me! Hunter! What was I doing?!?! I mean, sure, I don't have a ring or anything and there's no commitment (yet...), but I shouldn't be flirting like this, should I? No! It's not right.

Maybe it's because as wonderful as things have been going with Hunter (we've had 4 dates), there's been no sex date, yet. And I know, I know -- TMI, Virtue -- but seriously. We haven't done anything yet but kiss. It's not like I think he's gay or anything and just appeasing me. He's obviously interested in me, but we get to kissing and stuff and then he calls it a night. Is he too tired out from FBI fingerprinting all day? Or is he just being a gentleman? At some point, my libido is going to explode. Like it almost did on the train today.

Please tell me I'm not a bad person for my eye flirt cheat. I don't want to be a bad person! Am I? Would you have eye flirted with a cute guy?

I am taking Hunter to Mia and Larkin's wedding this weekend (small affair) and maybe that'll put him in an appropriately romantic mood. Home girl here hasn't seen action in a while, if you know what I mean. And who better than this hunk of a man who likes me!

Besides, I don't want to turn into one of those crazy-assed women we talk about!

Time to make dinny...

Hang loose,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

that's not cheating. that's looking

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training