Thursday, September 15, 2005

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ...

Vanessa here...

Okay, okay, I've gotten your cards and letters and e-mails and requests. You don't care who smokes or who doesn't smoke. You don't want to know what I'm eating for lunch or how many fat grams go in my mouth daily. All you people care about is my sex life. Or the lack, thereof.

You're sick. Sick I tell you. But I lubs ya.

So, what's going on? Well, as I said, Hunter's been down in Langley for training this week. I've had e-mails from him and he called me last night. He sounded a bit weird, but he said he was just tired and ready to come home. He said he missed me and couldn't wait to get back and give me a big hug. A big hug. Somehow that's not as romantic as it should be. I mean, my mom gives me A big hug when I see her. After a night of drinking, Griz gives me A big hug. Even last Christmas, after I gave him a cheesecake ('cause I'm a nice person), Mr. Paulsen, The Freak of Nature, gave me A (semi) big hug.

Big hugs are for girlfriends...buddies...people you haven't seen for a long time. Parents and grandparents, siblings and college pals. From a boyfriend, you want...more.

Let's see what Dictionary.com has to say...

hug
v. hugged, hug·ging, hugs

v. tr.
To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
To hold steadfastly to; cherish:
To stay close to:


v.intror.
To embrace or cling together closely.


Well, let's see. There has been clasping. Mainly me going for his glutes. The hold closely...sure, we've done that. Sitting in the Public Garden, at the movie theatre. I considered it affectionate. Holding steadfastly? Well, I don't know since it's only been a month and half. Does he cherish me? I don't know. Do I cherish him? I could. We don't stay close 'cause he lives in town and I live in Cambridge and he's away on work a lot -- like now. To cling together? Well, I tell you what...when he gets back from Virginia, I'm liable to wrap myself around him like Saran Wrap and see what happens.

William moves in on Saturday, now. Moved it up a day. He's so ready to have a place of his own. (Well, shared with me.) We're having a party Saturday night and I'm going to introduce William and Hunter. I hope they hit it off. Well, not like that...I don't want anyone of yoursneakingg suspicions that Hunter's gay to come true. If William tries to steal him, I'll kick him back out on the street.

So, what do you think I should do Saturday night?

Wilting flower?

or

Smoldering temptress?

(Name that movie!)

Whattaya think? Will Double Vee get a little more than A big hug?

= )

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana Peterfreund said...

I'd say ::twists orange mustache:: smooooooulderrring temptress!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous j said...

yeah...doll yup and be a little slutty and he'll be putty in your hands.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous ZaZa said...

Or you could try the reverse psychology thing and give him a quick hug, then pull away. See if he tries to hang on. And is this hug going to be in private? Or at the party, in front of the roomie. Gotta make the setting conducive to more than hugging, or you'll never know if it's him or the crowd.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie K said...

Maybe try to get him drunk and see if his inhabitions fall away. That sounds horrible, doesn't it? I don't mean it that way, just that I want to see you get what you want. I'm sure if you're yourself and tell him how you feel you might be surprised by what happens. Good luck!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moulin Rouge! Love, love, love that movie. I say go for Smoldering Temptress, too. Maybe you can get a tight, red dress like Satine wore. Or hell, just sing to him. ;)

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the "get him drunk" remark would provoke cries of outrage if this were a man trying to overcome a woman's principles.

Why not just enjoy seeing him again and not push the river?

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training