Friday, September 02, 2005

We all need to do our part...

Vanessa here...

Serious post today, just because it's necessary.

I implore you, if you haven't already, please open up your check book, open up your heart and reach out to the people of New Orleans, Mississippi and Alabama and help them with your donations.

I agree with the Mayor of New Orleans, Ray Nagin (my new hero...I want to hug this man) that I'm tired of all the goddamn press conferences...I want action, too. And you can join me.



The Red Cross


Louisianna SPCA


Noah's Wish



Human Society of South Mississippi



Big love,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

thanks for the links, vv. didn't realize how many animals were suffereing. i'll definitely help.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training