Monday, October 31, 2005

Because it's Halloween...

...thought I'd scare you a little with the stupidity of people.

From The Scoop, here's Kenny Chesney searching for an appropriate metaphor to describe his divorce from Renée Zellweger:

"It was like opening the door to our house and having someone come in and take your big-screen TV off the wall during the big game, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Which got me thinking...okay...for fun, what do you think his next song will be?

Where Did You Go (and What Time is Kick Off?)

Our Love Went from HDTV to Analog

I Can't Find The Remote -- or You

Just Like The Cable Bill, Our Love is Overdue



More from me later...hang loose,
Double Vee

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Very funny, VV. I guess Kenny didn't see it coming. They're marriage was more like a hit and run. How about "You made roadkill out of my Heart"

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>They're marriage was more like a hit and run.<<

aren't you the person who was just correcting VV on her spelling? well, let me correct you. it's "their marriage." see, it's not so fun to be corrected is it?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Now, now, Anon. Play nice. We all make mistakes and have typos. No one is here to win any spelling championships. *BG*

Love it, Elizabeth...Roadkill Out of my Heart! That's perfect.

= )

2:19 PM  
Anonymous j said...

that's the funniest damn thing i've ever seen. first of all, can his hat be any bigger? why would anyone, particularly the lemon-sucking renee zellweger, marry that? your song titles are great. you've got me cracking up here at work and having to explain myself to coworkers.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kathy Holmes said...

This whole thing with Kenny has been too hilarious. I mean, was Kenny the only one who didn't see it coming? :) "Roadkill Out of my Heart" - priceless!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training