Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dialing it in...

Vanessa here...

I don't really have much to say or report from my lackluster day, so why not entertain yourself with a fun blog quiz. I haven't posted one of these for a while. Take a shot at it and see how you rate.

Tomorrow night, I won't be blogging until really late. I'm headed off to the Leafs/Bruins hockey game to see my pretend boyfriend, Darcy Tucker, in person. Don't worry...I'll get plenty of pictures!

Have fun with the quiz and hang loose,
Double Vee


Your Seduction Style: Sweet Talker

Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
Partially, because you're a great reflective listener and good at complementing.
The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation completely on the other person.

Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
You can finess your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*

1 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

i have no problem believing you're a "sweet talker," VV

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training