Monday, October 24, 2005

Just another manic Monday...

Vanessa here...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did! And I look forward to this great week! My boss gave me the company's special club tickets to the hockey game here in town Thursday night featuring the Boston Bruins vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs. You know what that means, eh? I'll get to see my pretend boyfriend (yes, we're still dating), Darcy Tucker, in the flesh!



And something really, wicked cool...I made the BOSTON GLOBE blog log for the third time! Isn't that just the neatest thing? It was on my observations on The Messy Man on the Red Line. Thanks for the props, Boston Globe!

Not much to report today, time to go eat some of William's homemade spaghetti sauce and crack open a bottle of Pinot Noir. Must be from watching Sideways three times this weekend.

Hang loose,
Double Vee

5 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

congratulations. that's pretty cool that you made the globe again. that ain't small potatoes.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! With a mention like that, a book contract can't be too far behind, right? I can't wait to read more about your adventures!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Michael Darling said...

Let's Go leafs, Let's go! WOOT WOOT, the leafs won again! RIGHT ON!!!!! YEAH WOOT WOOT!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Leafs won in a shoot out, baby! Whooohooo!! Hope the game is as exciting on Thursday!

VV

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kathy Holmes said...

So cool, Vanessa. But now I'm really craving some pasta and Pinot Noir. :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training