Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My new boyfriend...

Vanessa here...

I've decided that I'm tired of waiting around to meet Mr. Right or go to a bar and try to find someone. Instead, I'm just going to pick my own boyfriend and date him, whether he likes it or not. He can be anyone I want him to be. We'll go on dates in my mind. He won't betray me or hurt me. I'll keep it casual and just enjoy him on my terms.

This week, I'm dating Darcy Tucker of the Toronto Maple Leafs.



Okay, so he's married and has kids, but it doesn't matter. He's my imaginary boyfriend right now. And don't let his scruffiness fool you. This boy cleans up well.



He's a bad-ass on the ice and this one time I went to a Bruins game when they were playing the Leafs, he actually winked at me as he skated by. See...he likes me to.

Tonight, Darcy's playing against the Ottawa Senators, so we can't go out tonight, but we'll do dinner and a movie in my mind tomorrow night. He may be tough on the ice, but he's a real sweetheart. He does charity work and he loves kids.

Oh yeah, and he likes to beat the shit out people, but he's very tender and loving with me.



He was very upset when I turned him down for a date the first couple of times...



But now that we're dating, everything is great. I'm very happy with him and can't wait for the next time I can see him.

He's very acrobatic on the ice...imagine what he's like in the sack.



Oh, must go, the Leafs game is about to start and I need to go watch my boyfriend...make sure he doesn't flirt with any other girls.

I'll give Darcy a kiss for you...




Hang loose,
Double Vee

11 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

i'm a bruins fan.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

You're SO SMRAT, Vanessa! What a great idea. No more angst or worry or even shaving of the legs. You go girl.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Thanks Cheryl! I hope "SMRAT" is code for SMART. *giggle*

Darcy had a good game last night. Not his best. The Leafs lost, but that's okay, I'll make it up to him. I'm such a good girlfriend.

VV

8:10 AM  
Anonymous emily said...

Go Red Wings!

There's a few cute single Wings players...why do you want a Canadian? ;)

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is hot! I'd love to see him in a suit.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Ooo, thanks for the offer, Emily. I'll certainly take a Canadian (Darcy's Canadian, after all.) Hell, I'll take anything that's breathing. Maybe I'll check out the Red Wings after I'm through with Darcy. I'm only dating him for a week and then I'm moving on.

VV

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is hot! I'd love to see him in a suit.

i'd love to see him out of a suit.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous lisa stone hardt said...

VV, you're reminding me of a quote from one of the girls in my old dorm at BU. We lived in the same dorm as most of the hockey team, and this person would spend inordinate amounts of time following them around. When someone asked her why she was stalking them, she was genuinely confused.

"Stalking them? I'm not stalking them. I just want to be where they are. All. The. Time."

Heh. Enjoy your hockey players. After get tired of the Wings, maybe you'll want to come down here and check out some Flyers. ;-)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Texas Gal said...

I'll admit it...hockey doesn't do it for me. But, I like the violence aspect of it.

I'm betting if Hockey had scantily clad cheerleaders it'd be more popular here though

7:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Vanessa,

You crack me up. I've decided that my imaginary boyfriend is George Clooney. He's handsome, smart, and has a villa on Lake Como in Italy.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Leif said...

... and I'll bet that virtual sex with your virtual boyfriend is everything you dream it will be.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training