Thursday, October 06, 2005

Off for the weekend...

Vanessa here...

I'm going off for a long weekend with my boyfriend Darcy Tucker.



I've decided we're going to a bed and breakfast in upstate New York for a weekend of spoilage, comfort and loving. I intend to use him and then throw him away, but I'll enjoy him for now. After all, it's all in my mind.

While I get a mani and pedi, Darcy will take in 18 holes. He's really good. See...



Then, we'll go to the game this weekend where I can cheer him on and sit with the rest of the team wives, going to see him outside the locker room after the game.



Of course, our romance is all over the papers and he needs an entourage and body guards just to get to me...



But it's all worth it...

Okay...so I'm going to New York City with Griz for the weekend...but in my mind, I'll be sleeping with a married man. So sue me. It's the safest sex I know.

So while I'm gone, why don't you post your ultimate fantasy. Who would it be with? Where would you go? What would you do?

If you're good, maybe I'll post eye candy for you on Saturday...

Hang loose,
Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

have a great weekend, vv

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your attitude. I think I'll pretend date Derek Jeter. He's hot.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

My pretend boyfriend James Purefoy is flying over from London to spend the weekend with me. We're staying at the Regency Hotel, taking Spam-alot tomorrow night, having drinks at Soho House, and taking in some museums, in between bouts of wild, passionate sex.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

LOL!
Have a fun time!
Who knows, you may meet your next perfect fantasy man!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training