Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Winter is around the corner...

Vanessa here...

Still reeling over the fact that Darcy Tucker proved his love for me last night by scoring not one, but two goals in the game. And tonight, although the game is only in the second period, Darcy has already scored a goal for me. He's so in love with me, it's amazing!

Here he is scoring...



Thanks for all your e-mails and comments about the "bb" entry. I've decided to try and just be natural with Jack and continue like we're simply colleagues. No use mucking up a good working relationship just 'cause he finds me irresistible. *snerk*

So, I have officially put the sandals into their nice shoe boxes and placed them in the top of the closet. The black tights and long sleeved shirts are out. I even wore a coat today. (A nice black, slick, cool one that I bought at Century 21 in NYC last weekend.) It's official. The warm weather is gone. Buh-bye to nice weather and welcome the cold, dark, gray of New England winter.

Which means I've got to find somewhere to go on vacation come Christmas time. I need a nice escape as I'm sure we're going to have a rock-hard, kick ass winter here.

Where should I go? Any suggestions? What are some memorable trips you've taken that might inspire me? Come on...share...I have nothing better to do until Darcy's finished playing tonight. (He's so in love with me. Oh, shut up...it's my fantasy, dammit!!)

Hang loose,
Double Vee

8 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Ummmm, Toronto? I mean, you want to see Darcy and all, right? Although he's from Alberta so maybe he'll want to take you there for Christmas?

Either way, i'm sure it won't matter where you are since it will be sex, sex, sex...

Go Canada! :)

5:45 AM  
Anonymous j said...

what's wrong with boston?

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Nikki, Toronto is the perfect winter getaway! If you have to suffer through Winter - might as well be a good 'olde Canadian winter'.

I'm sure you can find friends in Toronto that can get you great Leaf tickets so you can watch your 'man' in real.

I'm sure he'll even buy the first round of drinks at the 'Loose Moose'.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately somewhere tropical and lush. That time of year you'll need to see some blue sky and green trees. I had a friend who went to Costa Rica last year and said it was divine. Also, Belize is gorgeous. What about Aruba? Their tourism is hurting and I bet you could get a good deal down there. Stay away from Jamaica. Too much crime and not worth the money. We went there three years ago and got pick pocketed and had a hurricane threat.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

Places to go:

Hilton Head
Fort Lauderdale
San Diego
Hawaii
Rio
London
Paris
Milan
Rome
Vienna
Thailand
San Juan
Cancun
Acapulco
Dublin
Iceland
Vancouver
Alaska

well, basically anywhere!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

I've been to Toronto a million times -- love it there, but I'm looking for some place different. (Besides, I probably won't be pretend-dating Darcy by then, although he'll always have a special place in my heart. Remember, I'm free now to do what I want...sorry, started singing.)

Toronto's the bomb for shoe-shopping, though. Must admit. Am wearing my hearty leather Canadian boots (via Italy) today.

I'm getting the itch to go to jolly old England. Maybe hook up with Colin Firth or Jude Law (I know...I know...the nanny and such, but if I'm pretend-dating him, none of that matters.)

VV

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jude Law is gross now. Just can't look at him.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why? Just because he slept with the nanny? Sure, i get that he was cheating on his fiancee, but maybe there was something about the nanny that just cranked it for him. I live just outside of London and the big tabloid turmoil here was how "fat" and "unattractive" the nanny was in comparison to thin, gorgeous Sienna Miller. So a good-looking guy like Jude can't be attracted to a pudgy, normal-looking nanny? That's mybeef.

I'd still do him. :)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training