Thursday, November 03, 2005

Crappy-ass day...

Vanessa here...

As Whitney said to Bobby in episode three of "Being Bobby Brown" when they were in London...

"I'm not doing this with him...todaaaaaaaaaaaaaay."

I just don't feel like being funny or charming or snarky or bitchy or even advisory. I had a shit day at work. Doing and redoing things a thousand times just because people can't think ahead. So, in order to be the good blogger that I am, I offer you this blog quiz...

butterflyeyes
BUTTERFLY EYES

You have Butterfly
Eyes!
Positive Traits: Thoughtful,
Intelligent, Humble, Clever, Open
Minded
Negative Traits: Elitist,
Conceited, Apathetic, Cold, Sarcastic


Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Me? Conceited? Never. Not in this life. Apathetic...yeah, well...bite me. Sarcastic? Well, have you just started reading my blog?

Hang loose,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Hope your weekend is a whole lot better than your week.
You need some TLC.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training