Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I feel ripped off!!!!

Vanessa here...

Fuming.

I am pissed off at Tyra Banks.

I mean, it was bad enough that last week's episode of America's Next Top Model was a retrospective in the middle of the season, but tonight's episode (and don't read further if you don't want a spoiler), she totally dicked around with these stupid, unmemorable girls, Nicole and Jayla, and told them they were packing their bags. Then, she whipped out this picture with a British flag on it (you called it, Elizabeth!) and said "you're all going to Great Britian!" She totally fucked over the audience and I felt gypped.

Bad move, Tyra.

We tune in each week to see the challenges, to laugh at crazy alcoholic bitch Lisa and to see someone get eliminated and you totally jerked the carpet out from under us.

I want my money back. I'm going to get my cable bill and calculate exactly how much I paid for the episode and demand my money back from Comcast, UPN or Ms. Banks herself.

Am I the only one who feels ripped off?

I mean, I watch these reality shows for action, tears, cat fights and, dammit, elimination, and I didn't get that.

I am pleased to say that my faves: Kim, Nik and Bre are still in the running.

Okay...I'll calm down, but still...bad form Tyra!

Hang loose,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. That was bait and switch!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training