Thursday, November 17, 2005

Is he or isn't he?...

Vanessa here...

So, at work today, we got a little loopy towards the end of the day. William, my roomie, came by to pick me up and Jack, fellow marketing teammate, Griz and I got into this discussion about celebrities and who we do and don't think are gay. Now, let me tell you, I pride myself in a really sharp gay-dar, but every since I met William, I'm convinced that every cute guy is gay. Or maybe that's just because William's attracted to all of them.

But, have a look at our discussion and how the votes when and then decide for yourself...

Matthew McConaughey


Me: Gay
William: Gay
Jack: Not Gay
Griz: Not Gay

Ewan McGregor


Me: Definitely Not Gay
William: (Sadly) Not Gay
Jack: Gay
Griz: Not Gay

Antonio Banderas


Me: Questionable
William: Not Gay
Jack: Gay
Griz: Not Gay

Antonio Sabato, Jr.


Me: Not Gay
William: Not Gay
Jack: Gay
Griz: Not Gay

George Clooney


Me: Not Gay
William: Not Gay
Jack: Not Gay
Griz: Not Gay

Ricky Martin


Me: Way Gay
William: Beyond Gay
Jack: Are you kidding me?
Griz: Um...hello! Gay!

What's your vote?

Hang loose,
Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous emily said...

The only one I think is gay is Ricky Martin..

How can you say that Matthew is?? Shame on you! He's just a Texan sweetie...a yummy one! :)

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Diana said...

Matt: No way.
Ewan: Married. With kids. Very not gay.
Antonio B: Straight as Zorro's sword.
Antonio some-other-guy: I've never seen this person before in my life. Who is he?
George: This generation's Rock Hudson.
Ricky: I want him to be my beautiful gay dancer/singer friend.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't agree about Matthew. I have a friend who went to school with him in Austin who swears on his grandmother's eyes that the guy goes both ways. This friend is gay himself, so I don't know if it's wishful thinking or if he ever saw him out and about. He is awfully pretty.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also don't agree that George Clooney is this generation's Rock Hudson. Just because the guy is against marriage and kids doesn't make him gay. He just knows what he wants. Apparently, he's more like the Clark Gable of this generation, fucking everything in site.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training