Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Moving on...

Vanessa here...

Well, after weeks of pretend-dating Darcy Tucker of the Toronto Maple Leafs, I've decided to move along. It's just time for me to start pretend-dating someone else. After all, it's a new month, a new me.

I did get to see Darcy play last week here in Boston. Here are some pics of him, just for old time's sake. The Leafs didn't win, which told me that Darcy's love for me just wasn't real enough. So, while I'll cheer him on the rest of the year, it's time for me to move on.

Here he is looking up in the crowd for me...






















Here he is trying to play hard to get...






















Here he is with his game face on...






















And here he is, trying to impress me by slamming some Bruin into the boards...






















It was fun while it lasted. So, who should I pretend-date next? Any suggestions? The world of men is literally my oyster!

Hang loose,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

I'd suggest Anderson Cooper, but I think he might be gay. Derek Jeter will just cheat on you. What about John Mayer? Or that cute guy on CSI (the original), Gary Dourdan?

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training