Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My (pretend) date with a movie star...

Vanessa here...

Not much to report other than, I had a date tonight with my pretend boyfriend, Patrick Dempsey. He came to pick me up, even brought flowers and took me to the movies. We saw RENT and had dinner. It was quite lovely.

Here he is awaiting my response after he told me how gorgeous I looked tonight...



And here he is outside the restaurant, waiting for me by the taxi...



Here he is, being insistent that I give him a kiss goodnight...



And here he is all smug when I agreed to give him that kiss...



Hope your evening was as exciting.

Hang loose,
Double Vee

3 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

him again? i want to know more about the sexscapades at your office!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Patrick Dempsey only have one look. Smug. Yeah, he's cute, but he only has one facial expression. Reminds me of Derek Zoolander - give me "Blue Steel." ;-)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Get your hands off of my pretend boyfriend!!!!! He's mine, all mine. And every smug look that goes with it!!!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training