Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Random thoughts on a Wednesday...

Vanessa here...

Some random thoughts on a Wednesday night while I'm reheating the leftover pasta:
  • I saw the most interesting homeless person today. He was standing on the street corner with a neck brace on, a Gatorade bottle with change in it and around his neck was a sign that read: "I'm homeless, sober and I have a broken neck. Ask me: I can prove it!" So, some unknowing tourist wearing a Clemson Tigers cap and carrying a $900 camera actually stopped the guy to hear his story. All I heard was "after the cab ran me over..."
  • There's a guy reselling flowers on Boylston Street. He gets them from the supermarket or something and then marks them up and sells them near the posh stores. I wonder how much profit he's making?
  • Interesting convo overheard when ordering my grilled tuna and Swiss on wheat. The guy in front of me ordered Buffalo chicken tips and the guy who served it asked if he'd like a side of toilet paper to go with it. Ewwww....
  • I heard that not only will Project Runway be returning on December 7th, but Bravo has renewed Being Bobby Brown for another season. Sweet!
  • Tonight is Top Model night. The girls are being whisked away to Jolly Old England. I think Kim's going to be the one to go tonight, but it could be anymore...
  • I shamelessly flirted with a guy on the T on the way home tonight. He was cute, well-dressed, clean shaven and unmarried. I plan on looking for him again tomorrow. Time that Double Vee got a little action.
  • Why is it that people who can't stop talking about themselves (from them, I get what I call Me-mails) are always termed as "insecure?" I don't buy it.
  • Going to the Colonnade tomorrow night for the celebration of the new grape - the release of the Beaujolais Nouveau!

Hang loose,

Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully you were wrong and whack-job Lisa is gone. Yee-ha!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Project Runway is back???? That's awesome! Thanks for the head's up.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous j said...

i think buffalo chicken tips would give me the runs too.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Yes, Anon #1...I was wrong. Crazy Peeing in her Pants Lisa is GONE!!! I couldn't be happier! I can honestly say that for the first time in the five seasons of ANTM, I will be happy with whoever wins.

Anon #2...yes, Project Runway is back! And Daniel "Follow Your Bliss" from last year is back as a contestant. Why, don't as me.

j, too much information, buddy!

VV

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training