Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend eye candy...

Vanessa here...

I got a posting for a new job...check it out:

Job Opportunity

A very important International Company with offices located in the Bahamas is looking for An Executive Assistant. The job description is the following:

- Needs to be available 16 hours a day
- Breakfast with the boss
- Lunch with the sales director
- Break at 4 with the finance director
- Must be a happy, friendly and reponsible, working with HR Director
- Must be willing to travel with the CEO

THE BOSS


THE SALES DIRECTOR


FINANCE DIRECTOR


HR DIRECTOR


CEO

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I'd work for free!! Where do I send my resume!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Ruthie said...

Looks like an infestation of sand fleas. Everyone, except the CEO who has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen, they all seem to be in some kind of scalpish distress. But there is a lot of sand in the Bahamas.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

Wrap me up that CEO for Christmas please!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

ROFL Ruthie! I didn't even notice they all had their hands in their hair and now it's cracking me up!

VV

1:24 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Wow, that's a hard job....16 hours may not be enough. You may require an assitant.
You can count on our resumes.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Jill Winters said...

you're ridiculous :) but in a good way!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training