Thursday, December 08, 2005

America's Next Top Dumb@ss...

Vanessa here...

I can't find the words to express, define, explain, detail or enumerate how utterly, completely, nauseatingly disappointed I am that last night's America's Next Top Model title went to...to... this...






















She beat...this...



I mean...are them judges blind?!?!

Nik was robbed. Robbed! That's all I have to say.

I'm just...without words. Mama Ty-Ty, you've got some es'plainin' to do.

But on a happier note, Project Runway is back with a vengence and totally kicked ass for two hours. Can't wait to watch it every week. Did you catch it? If not, the repeats are on tonight. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Hang loose,
Double Vee

6 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

yeah, the first one looks like a dirty teenager. the second one is hot.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

I totally agree with you! I can't believe Nik didn't win. What a stupid waste of time watching the show.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Milady Insanity said...

I don't watch Next Top Model--no time for TV--but I can't believe the second one lost either!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Tyra & Co. went for the most commercial model, which is ironic considering they keep talking about how a Top Model should be versatile. But what can you do when Cover Girl and Elle Girl are part of the package. If Teen Vogue or L'Oreal were sponsors, the winner would have been totally different.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is Tyra's show and she was probably threatened by someone like Nik who was so beautiful and looked like a younger Tyra. No matter what the other judges said be sure Tyra had the final decision.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mel Francis said...

I must stand alone.

the finale was the only show I watched--and aside from nicole totally blowing the commercial, I thought she was by far the most photogenic. She was much more relaxed in front of the camera. Nik's smile was forced much of the time. Nicole's seemed natural.

And Nicole kicked her ass on the runway. Nik jiggled all the way down and back. I wanted to tape her boobs down.

I have no idea personality wise, who was the nicer on the show, but from just watching the finale and what they showed, I chose Nicole over Nik.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training