Sunday, December 25, 2005

Holiday Wishes to All!

Vanessa here...

Blogging from my parents house as I await the Christmas goose and dressing to be set on the table. Santa found me here and delivered lots and lots of great presents. Here's wishing all the best for you and your family and thanks so much for your support throughout the year.



I'll be on vacation until January 3rd, so enjoy the end of the year and be sure to tune in again next year for more of my crazy adventures!



Hang loose and big hugs,
Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you suk for leaving us without you for a week.

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday and look forward to a new year of your adventures.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kathy Holmes said...

What cute pics! Wishing you the best in the new year!!!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous j said...

hope you're having a nice vacation and return with lost of stories.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're partying harty (or is is it hardy) while you're away. It's 2006 baby! Whooohee!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training