Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Human Dog...

Vanessa here...

So flabbergasted that I couldn't wait until tonight to blog.

I had to go downtown this morning on an errand and I stopped in at the Au Bon Pain on the corner of Boylston and Berkley got an egg and cheese bagel (I know...I'll get back on my diet after the first of the year) and as I'm standing there in line, this man next to me starts barking like a dog. I'm not just talking any old immitation...he sounded like a real, live dog!

At first, I thought he was flirting with the chicks behind the counter. But then, they handed him his breakfast and he began eating at it and licking it...like a dog! He was barking no stop -- really loudly -- and stopping to scratch himself. Then, he started growling at someone who came too close to him. Honestly, he was acting like a dog. So, I checked him out. Harley Davidson t-shirt, beard, long chain with dog tags on it and a black and silver spiked dog collar. He worked his way through the store, growling and barking at people and when he went to pay for his food, he whimpered.

Then, what got me was no one else seemed disturbed by him! Especially when he stood to get napkins and pulled them out with his teeth and growled and barked. I realized, that he was a regular in there and they were used to it. I asked the cashier and she said he's been coming in for ten years. He started doing the dog schtick and has developed it more and more through the years to the point where he now believes he's a dog. Then she added, "he's a little crazy."

YOU THINK?!

So, if you're on Boylston Street between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. -- check out the human dog. Believe me, you'll hear him before you see him. And no, it's not some blind person's seeing eye dog in there. It's the human dog.

Hang loose,
Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's full moon ... that can't help matters!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous emily said...

Gah! Another reason to visit the Boston area! ;)

3:25 PM  
Blogger M to the G said...

A quick Google Search tells me this is some sort of domination/submission thing, but have mercy, 8:30AM seems a little early to be getting your "I'm a dog" fetish on isn't it?

3:41 PM  
Anonymous j said...

that's too bizarre for words. i'll have to check it out.

sorry i haven't been commenting. been busy at work myself.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training