Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Making progress...

Vanessa here with a fly-by post.

Hello...it's Project Runway night. The best damn show on television. Tune in to watch Santino bitch out Heidi and maybe Andrae will cry again!

Anyway...back to my patheticism at work, stalking Jolly. Well, I'll have you know that today, I received a forward joke from him. I was listed third on the names on the list and the first female, so apparently I've caught his eye. (I know...he'd be blind not to notice me.) But then I was out at lunch with Griz and we actually ran into him at the mall. Like he was putting himself in front of me, so I have a little gleam of hope that he might be more interested in me.

Okay...it's a little thing, but give me this, people!

So, what do I do next? Do I send him a joke? I've got plenty...many holiday themed. Or should I hold back and hang back and see what he sends me next? I know...I know...don't throw myself on him, even cyberly.

But it's progress...right?

He's out on Friday and then I leave for the parentals on Saturday, so maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder.

I'll leave you with this: what's the most embarrassing thing you've done to get attention from the opposite sex? Come on...fess up...you're among friends!

Hang loose,
Double Vee

2 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

congrats on getting an e-mail from jolly green giant. guess you're making progress with him after all. what do we know?

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool Jolly sent you an e-joke. I hope it was a funny one. I'll be interested to see how you two interact once you're back from holiday.

The most embarrassing thing I've ever done to impress a guy? Oh, man. Deep breath. Okay, here goes. He asked me out to a movie and it was freezing out, so we decided to climb a fence instead of walking all the way around the parking lot like civilized teenagers. Didn't realize that there was barbed wire on the top. Ripped my jeans (actually my friend Amy's jeans -- sorry sweetie) into shreds, my bottom was a bloody mess, and I had to have him drive me home while I sat in his passenger seat with my bare, bloody bottom. Ick.

Wendy T.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training