Monday, January 02, 2006

A brand new year!

Vanessa here...

Back from my long visit to my parents and ready to face the new year with gusto and a new ferver. A new year. A new beginning. A chance to get everything right and start fresh. Don't you just love it?

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and rang the new year in right. Me, I was watching the ball drop with my parentals, sipping Andre (they're so classy, eh?) and eating popcorn. I vow that new year 2006 will include some partying, a cute guy and champagne that costs over $10.

Tomorrow it's back to work and back to the grind. I'll do my best to continue to keep you entertained with the craziness of my life.

In the meantime, as stolen from Diana P., here's a little new years meme...

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Parasail
2. Cook lobster thermador
3. Meet someone famous
4. Go to an Olympics
5. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
6. Learn a magic trick
7. Buy a house and decorate it, a la Trading Spaces

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Roll my tongue up
2. Whistle through my teeth
3. Cross my left leg over my right
4. Crochet
5. Smoke - meaning the inhaling part. Tried in college and couldn't do it
6. Tolerate watching American Idol singers
7. Pass by a pan handler

Seven Things that Attract Me to my Significant Other*:
1. His eyes.
2. His smile.
3. His legs.
4. His cute butt.
5. His ability to make me laugh.
6. He total dedication to and admiration of me
7. His fashion sense.

*Note, since I don't have a significant other, I'm stating what will attract me...

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. Hang loose
2. Oh Shit!
3. You know what I mean?
4. You've got to be f*cking kidding me.
5. No Mom, I'm not moving back to Virginia.
6. VV
7. Give me a break!

Seven Books (or Series) I Love:
1. Bridget Jones books
2. Gone With the Wind
3. The Nora Roberts Key Books
4. The Vampire Chronicals by Anne Rice
5. The Mayfair Witches books by Anne Rice
6. The Little House on the Prairie books (when I was little)
7. The Lovely Bones

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. French Kiss
2. The Night We Never Met
3. The Fast and the Furious
4. Moulin Rouge
5. Clueless
6. Gone With the Wind
7. It Happened One Night

Hang loose and Happy New Year!
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

double vee, i can identify with a lot of these. i'd love to parasail although the thought of hitting the water hard scares the shit out of me. i think fast and the furious is an underrated movie.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training