Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Food for thought...

Vanessa here with absolutely nothing to blog about...

So, I'm going to tell you about William's vacation. He went to San Francisco to meet this guy he's been chatting with online for about three months. Apparently it all went very well, they had a great time, rang the new year in together and are keen to be just friends. Honestly, sometimes I wish I were gay...it just seems so much easier.

But, what I'll blog about is this fabulous meal that William had at Cha Cha Cha's in the Haight-Ashbury area of San Francisco.

First, he ordered the house specialty...sangria...



Then, he had the plantains with black bean sauce...



Then came the pork quesadillas...



And the chicken paillards...



Capping off with the grilled salmon sandwich, roasted potatoes and chili sauce...



You're hungry, aren't you? I'm hungry. I'm booking the next flight on jetBlue to get my ass to Northern California, take a cab to Cha Cha Cha and order all this food!

Hang loose,
Double Vee

2 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

my stomach just growled.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Ruthie said...

Does William weigh 400 pounds? If he doesn't, I'm gonna have to have a talk with that boy.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training