Monday, January 23, 2006

"My Life" meme...

Vanessa here...

Griz tagged me with this e-mail at work, so I thought I'd post here. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged and have fun with it. You're supposed to answer with one word or a short phrase.

MY...

My name: Vanessa Virtue
My childhood ambition: Doctor
My fondest memory: Fake santa tracks in the fireplace on Christmas
My soundtrack: Anything House, Techno or Electronica
My retreat: The bathtub
My wildest dream: Make out for hours with Mark McGrath
My proudest moment: Graduating from college with honors
My biggest challenge: Commuting
My morning ritual: Lather, rinse, repeat
My alarm clock: My roommate, William
My perfect day: Spent lying on Miami Beach with a Cuban sandwich
My ideal date: Home cooked romantic dinner
My first job: Budget Carpet Cleaners (phone sales)
My indulgence: Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough...raw
My last purchase: Tuxedo skirt from Club Monaco
My favorite movie: French Kiss
My inspiration: People who never give up

Now, your turn! Who's game for it?

Hang loose,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

oh, i want to play, but i don't have a blog. dammit.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training