Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Someone buy me stock in Nyquil...

Vanessa here...

You'll have to forgive my absence of late. Home girl got the flu and I feel like death on a cracker. My head is huge, I'm congested, coughing and generally feeling icky overall.



I blame all of those booginkers on the MBTA who cough without covering their mouths, or worse, half-heartedly cover their mouths, hack up a lung and the touch the pole or seat. It's a germ-fest, oozing at the seams with nastiness.



I wash my hands a lot and I try not to touch anything, but the germs love me, what can I say?

So, I'm dining on Lipton noodle soup, saltines and ginger ale. What is it about these things that make me feel better or that I'm at least medicating myself?

I'm hanging in to see Project Runway and then it's off to Na-Na Land again...the land where Nyquil took me off to...



What do you do to feel better when you have the flu or or cold? I'm open for suggestions!

Hang loose,
Double Vee

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Holmes said...

NyQuill is definitely my cure - haven't had to use it for years now - ever since I quit the day job. :)

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nyquil and sleep.

Hope you're feeling better. ;-)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training