Monday, February 13, 2006

In my absence...

Vanessa here...

While I've been a blog slacker (sorry, just wicked tired, folks!), here's what all has happened in our world...

  1. Nick was eliminated from Project Runway. (Fucking travesty!)
  2. The Toronto Maple Leafs lost two games in a row to the New York Rangers.
  3. The Olympics started.
  4. I got stood up on a blind date.
  5. I gained three pounds, lost one, then gained it back.
  6. Hottie (and Smiley) got eliminated from Flavor of Love.
  7. Griz fell on the ice and broke her leg. (Grace!)
  8. I got a (small) bonus at work.
  9. My mother started a spinning class.
  10. I found a $10 bill on the train.
  11. Fashion Week ended.
  12. I colored my hair.
  13. I got a new pair of jeans (Sevens off eBay...score!)
  14. The cute Bomb Squad Guy on Grey's Anatomy was evaporated by the bomb in the OR.
  15. We had one hell of a mo' fo-ing snow storm here in Boston. Brrrrrrrrr...

So, what's been going on with you? Did you miss me?

Hang loose,
Double Vee

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink mist.....wicked episode. This show ROCKS. Thanks for suggesting it.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous j said...

1. i got food poisoning from a hot dog
2. got drunk watching the super bowl
3. almost fell on the ice myself
4. got sucked into grey's anatomy too

10:41 AM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

My son fell and chipped his tooth on the sidewalk which was a bloody mess here, let me tell you.

And, the engine died in my car.

Sucks to be me!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Virtue said...

Does anyone have any happy news? *EEEG*

VV

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I like your story.
But you'd better take a look here to find a really DIFFERENT dating site.
Looks amazing, agree? :-)
You can also find my pics and more about me on my page www.livedatesearch.com/jessica
Read more about me or drop me a message from there.
Chao!
Jessica

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training