Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Project Runway Night...

Vanessa here...

Are you ready? Are you ready for 10 p.m.? Come on, I know I've sucked a bunch of you into my world.

Quite frankly, I'm still in horrified shock that Nick was "out" last week. It's just wrong on so many levels. So, that leaves us with Chloe, Daniel, Kara and Santino (insert appropriate eye roll here) as the Final Four headed to Fashion Week.

You know how they do it, right? They send all four so people won't know who the real top three are. One is a decoy. So who is it? We know Daniel and Chloe are in...of course. So, it's either Kara or Santino.

A huge part of me hopes it's Santino only because he's such a cocky, royal pain in the ass. But Kara, as nice as she is, just doesn't do anything for me.

.:::::..:::::..:::::.SPOILER.:::::..:::::..:::::.

If you can't wait two weeks and want to see the work of the four designers, click here to get a slideshow of all the Project Runway. And this is much better than Getty Images 'cause there aren't all of those annoying water marks.

.:::::..:::::..:::::.END SPOILER.:::::..:::::..:::::.


So, who's in? Who's out?

I'm gonna say...

Kara.



Why? 'Cause Santino is a DRAMA QUEEN and he makes for good television. The longer he's on, the more drama there is and the more the audience gets out of it. Not me, I just want to stab his eyes out with a pair of pinking shears!!!!



What do you think?

Oh, and before I close out...Huge Congrats to Rufus the Colored Bull Terrier for winning the Westminster Dog Show.


Isn't he a cutie?

Hang loose,
Double Vee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Project Runway is fixed if that nasty Santino can stay in all season and make it to fashion week. He was on only for the dramatic element and has no talent. Shame on them keeping him around.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training