Saturday, February 25, 2006

Weekend eye candy...

Vanessa here...

Dude, I can't get enough of the Olympics. I have been eating up the coverage like a chocolate sundae. And it's not just an American thing for me. Sure, I get happy when I see my country do well, but to me, the Olympics are about the athletes and not so much the country and the achievement from all the training and hours on perfecting your sport.

One of the greatest moments for me from the Olympics so far was seeing the Italian cross-country team win the team gold medal. Man, the crowd went ape-shit...and they should have.

So, my weekend eye candy is one of the Italian cross-country skiers...Pietro Piller Cottrer. How cute is he?



Hang loose and have a great weekend!
Double Vee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocks when the home country and the underdogs win! I was even cheering for Italy when they were going against my country!

It also rocks when the arrogant and cocky lose.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous emily said...

Was your area's NBC affiliate showing the games really late? I was so annoyed by that! Thankfully we get the Canadian channel which showed events live.

I'm a sucker for the figure skating (no, not that Ice Dancing crap) and the ski jump with the aerials! :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training