Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Celebration Continues...

Since Vanessa's too busy with work to post, I thought I'd post some pics on my sale celebration.

After five long years of waiting, we finally cracked a bottle of Veuve Clicquot...the most amazingly good champagne!



And I got these gorgeous flowers...



...and balloon...



...from my wonderful friends in the New England RWA chapter. Thanks gals!!!

And thanks to everyone who has e-mailed and sent cards! It means the world to me! Have a great weekend!!

Marley = )

3 Comments:

Anonymous ZaZa said...

I read this on someone's blog last week, but I was having keyboard problems, which are now fixed. So, mega big congrats, Marley! Another chick from the list makes it to print. Yay!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Woot! Congratulations and many more greats in your future!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kathy Holmes said...

That's so awesome. I am so happy, happy, happy for you!!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training