Tuesday, March 14, 2006

When the lights go down in the city...

Vanessa here...

And when the lights do down, it's time for me to go home. But noooooo....

Did I skip the pub crawl Friday night? Hell to the no. Not only did I go, but I had a grooving good time, hobbling along on my Brokeback Mountain foot. And, mama even got hooked up. His name was Collin and he was literally fresh off the boat from Ireland. Cute through my wine goggles. The accent just melted me. Apparently I was quite the flirt with him and I don't know whether he was just fascinated with my broken foot or my charming personality, but I gave him my number and hope he'll call me.

Sorry for my absence and thanks for sticking with me. I promise to be back in form after I heal completely.

In the meantime, I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Elizabeth Mahon...so here's her meme...

Four Score!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
French Kiss
Moulin Rouge
The Night We Never Met
It Happened One Night

Four places you have lived:
Boston, MA
Arlington, VA
Las Vegas, NV
Montgomery, AL

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
America's Next Top Model
My Name is Earl
Project Runway

Four places you have been on vacation:
Cape Cod
New York City
Orlando
Montreal

Four websites you visit daily:
Brooklyn Bunny
Google
Yahoo
New York Times

Four of your favorite foods:
Turkey club sandwich
Clam chowder
Grilled corn
Salmon in any form or fashion

Four places you would rather be right now:
Antigua
Asleep
In bed with Mark McGrath
Paris

Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond:
Diana Peterfreund
Jennifer Echols
Shannon McKeldon
Mel Francis

Hang loose,
Double Vee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ruthie said...

Wahey, Mark McGrath!

2:13 AM  
Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

An Irishman? Yum! You know how to find 'em! I've got to go pub crawling with you when I come to Boston in May! :-)

Christina

11:09 AM  
Blogger Mel Francis said...

K. I played.

http://melissafrancis.blogspot.com

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, me lassie. The way to an Irishman's heart is to match him beer for beer and carry him home to bed.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Training